2006-09-07

Please Vote For Keziah


I don't know if any of you noticed but there's a link on my sidebar that says 'vote for Keziah'. I've entered her photo in a silly online photo comp on an Aussie online baby shop website. If you would like to vote for her too, all you have to do is go to this link:

Baby Express Competition

and register (scroll down and click the 'register' button). You will need to fill in a few details, name, address etc and an email address and password BUT I didn't tick the box for receiving emails from them and they've been true to their word, I've not received any except the confirmation email.

At the moment Kez is number 5 on the list with 155 votes. The leader currently has 439 votes and counting! If you would like to help me out and vote for Kez I would be very grateful BUT if you don't want to that's fine too. The photo I've entered is the one at the top of this post (and yes, I'm showing her face on here.....just this once) : )

Thank you in advance if you do vote....oh and you can vote ONCE A DAY till the end of September. It's her first birthday this month so it would be great to win!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I'll surely vote, and keep voting :)Keziah is such a cutie!

6:23 pm  
Blogger Carol Wilson said...

Keziah is a doll!

Yes, the photos were waiting for me on my return Monday. I took a quick look, and they're wonderful. I didn't have time to do more, because I wanted to get edits off to the designer before I had to leave for chemo. And now I'm recovering from that.
Carol

6:38 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks Kitty, appreciate it!

Good to know they got ther ok Carol, enjoy!

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger