2005-12-09

Not a Whinge...Even If it Sounds Like It

Today was my birthday (as you know from my previous post). I don't want this to sound like a big whinge or anything but I'm so surprised at how many people remembered. Apart from my immediate family, just one friend called to wish me a happy day. No other phone calls, emails or cards. Hmmmmm, strange. I don't know why but deep down it doesn't bother me as much as it used to but it obviously does bother me a little bit or I wouldn't have written a post about it.
I did have a nice day. We went to lunch with my parents at a place called The Rose Garden where they bought me a gorgeous yellow rose bush. I love yellow roses. My hubby bought me a funky watch and an itunes voucher and my parents also bought me two DVDs (Finding Nemo and Shawshank Redemption).
Oh, and my new darling daughter....she gave me smiles and bubbles. : )
(Pic - Koi at the gardens we went to today)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, this is Thomas. Happy Birthday!! Thanks for your comment and your prayers.

5:49 am  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

happy belated birthday! It was my birthday on 30th November...only a few days before you.

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger