2005-12-22

What a Year!

This year has been so big for me. For the previous three years it was me and hubby and our sausage dog. We were both studying and I worked for SIM. My parents lived in PNG and my brother lived over east. Here's the list of things that have happened this year:

My parents came to live in Perth for the year
My brother and his wife came to live in Perth for 6 months
I became an Aunty for the first time
I graduated with a BA Arts (visual arts)
I became a mother for the first time
My sausage dog died
Our closest friends returned to live in WA (welcome back K, J, I, L, J, H and S, not to mention D, A and B - see if you lot can work that one out).

These are all huge things and they all happened in one year! Next year will be very different. My time will be divided between my little one and our new role as SIM State Directors. My parents, brother, sister-in-law and nephew will all go to live in PNG and you never know, maybe we'll get another dog! (not for quite some time though).

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

nice photo Amanda =)

10:32 pm  
Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

It's Christmas Eve and I'm spending a little time dropping in on the blogs I regularly read. I wish you a very merry Christmas and I look forward to reading your blog in 2006.

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger