2006-03-25

It's ok to be Crafty

Read this today, it's significant to me because I used to think that being an artist would be as useful (in the overseas missionary context) as being a florist (no offence to florists, I'm sure they're useful too on the overseas mission field). Since then I've learn't a lot about the way that God gives each of us differerent skills and abilities and that we are to use them for his glory. :

Exodus 31
"Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- to make artistic designs for work in gold, silver and bronze, to cut and set stones, to work in wood, and to engage in all kinds of craftsmanship. Moreover, I have appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to help him. Also I have given skill to all the craftsmen to make everything I have commanded you:"

Pic: Pastel on paper by me. African man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger