2006-06-09

Brochures


In the post below I mentioned that the photo will be on the cover of our brochure. This brochure will be what's known as our 'prayer card' and is on the verge of being printed. It's going through the final drafts at the moment. I'm looking forward to it being finished as it's taken a little while to get done. It will have information about our role with SIM in Western Australia and the usual financial support section. If you would like one sent to you, drop me a line and we can arrange it to come through the post.

Photo: one of the pics we've used in our brochure.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another great shot of the two of you! I love your hair done like this too. I bet the prayer card is perfect.
a.

11:24 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks Andrea, the hair was done by a national Nigerien lady, took her 12 hours to do 108 braids!

11:44 pm  
Blogger AndieB said...

Put me down for one of your prayer cards please. Please email me at txlass77@gmail.com

7:57 am  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

yes please send me one Amanda! Would love to be your prayer partner.

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger