2006-08-09

In "Other" Words


“Remember, we all stumble, every one of us.
That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.”
~ Emily Kimbrough ~

I've joined this CWC 'In Other Words' weekly inspired sayings blog and this is the saying for this week.

I couldn't agree more with this thought. The older I get the more I realise that I need to hold God's hand more than I do. People are fickle, friendships are fickle but God is constant. He also doesn't mind if I stumble and he's always there to both help me up and give me a 'cuddle' to make me feel better. Sounds soppy but it's true!


7 Comments:

Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

You're right--God is constant, and that's why it's such a comfort. I need that consistency in my life. :)

11:01 pm  
Blogger Changed by His Love said...

The fact that God never changes is amazing to me. He's still the same God my grandparents served and prayerfully, the ones my grandchildren will serve one day!
Thanks for sharing!

11:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the point, and so right! Thank you for joining and sharing!

1:47 am  
Blogger AndieB said...

Thank God is always there for us... LIke Darlene said we all need consistancy.

6:10 am  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

It's great that we can go hand in hand with and in the Lord. He's the same yesterday, today and forever Hallelujah! Great post Amanda :)

12:15 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

hi ladies! God really is my only true constant!

3:40 pm  
Blogger Carol Wilson said...

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for this wonderful posting--so true!

Thanks also for your comment on mine, offering to share photos. Yes, I'd be grateful for all your good ones. I'm sorry I don't know your surname so I can't send an e-mail. By post is fine; I think we're coming together for this edition. Praise the Lord! If you send prints, we can scan them and return them to you.

Blessings,
Carol

9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger