2006-08-03

Art- Stitch for Sale

I have almost completed making 50 tags which I've called Art-stitch. I've written about them here twice before but now they are available and for sale! If you look on the sidebar there's a link to the photobucket site where you can view them.

Let me explain what these tags are. Basically you would attach them to a gift for a close friend or family member. There's a little pouch on the reverse side (on all except 4). This is where you would put your message, a slip of paper will slide into the slot perfectly (see the albumn for a photo of both sides).

Each tag is hand stitched, no sewing machines were used in the creation of these (basically because I'm really bad at usin them!). They are around around 8-10 cm (3-4 inches) long. Each one is individual although if you would like more than one of the same kind I'm happy to make it up for you. The only difference may be in the buttons used as they are bought in vintage lots.

I'm also happy to make up an order for you of up to a set of 6 tags all the same colour or shape.

The cost of each tag is $8 Australian which translates to $6.50 US and GBP3.50 plus postage. I have a paypal account which you are welcome to pay into but I prefer bank deposit if you are able.

MOST IMPORTANTLY - all profits (which is around 90% of the price) will go towards a special SIM project - Hope For AIDS.

If you are interested in any of the tags, please e-mail me on ahunt@oddsocks.net

3 Comments:

Blogger Sim said...

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Me too.

I do have one I just haven't posted in it yet.

7:20 pm  
Blogger Corry said...

They are beautiful and I hope you will sell a lot of them.
I usually make my own greeting-cards to go with gifts :-)

God's Grace.

8:18 pm  
Blogger Sim said...

I posted my first post today.

Blah

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger