2006-10-18

Two's

Got this one from Texas Lass (who bought my art-stitch tags a while ago!):

Two Names You Go By:
1. Amanda
2. Molly

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. socks
2. cargo pants

Two Things You Would Want/HAVE in a Relationship:
1. Genuine care and thoughfulness
2. Understanding

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Create - paint, stitch, knit, design, and the latest thing - polymer clay canes/millefiori (see pic - my first attempt, much better at it now!).
2. Travel

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To see my Mum
2. A bar of white chocolate!

Two pets you had/have:
1. A sausage dog called Shana (see my last photo friday and illustration friday posts)
2. A rabbit called Alphie

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Probably
2. No One

Two things you did last night:
1. Made polymer clay beads
2. Was up half the night with Keziah who is teething

Two things you ate today:
1. Salad
2. Weet Bix

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. My Dad
2. My daughter

Two Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1. Getting up
2. Looking after Kezi

Two longest car rides:
1. Perth to Sydney (around 3000km)
2. Sydney to Perth

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Easter

Two favorite beverages:
1. Lipton Tea
2. White Chocolate Hot Chocolate from the Margaret River Chocolate Company

Two Favorite Cities:
1. Perth, Australia
2. London, UK

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

hmm must be white chocolate weather
I've eaten half a block this morning to give me energy as I wheel-barrowed metres of dirt on the building site, and that margaret river hot choc drink sounds divine :)

10:38 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hi Kel, yes, it is pretty divine and you can make it yourself, just use milk and white chocolate melted into it! Yum!

11:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger