2006-12-09

Happy Birthday to Me


Today I turned 32. It's nice to be celebrating my special day in Cairns with my family, nice to be in a different place. I had a nice day, enjoyed a nice meal together at a restaurant in town, a walk around the shops, a movie with Michael and Johnathan and Candy, some great prezzies and a cake! I found a great shop too today with fantastic items made in India, Egypt and South America. Michael gave me some money and said to get whatever I liked so that was fun. Anyway, we're a little bit crazy so this is what happened to the chocolate writing plate they brought out to me at the restaurant today:

Hippy bathday to me. : )

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Amanda- that is one yummy looking cake

12:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda - Hippy Bathday indeed!! :D

2:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Best wishes for a marvelous year ahead.

6:03 am  
Blogger sherry said...

Happy Birthday! Nice that you are able to celebrate with both family and chocolate!

10:05 am  
Blogger Thomas said...

Hi Amanda, Happy Birthday!

12:01 pm  
Blogger Corry said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Amanda!
May God bless you richly in the year to come.

God's Grace.

9:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
Happy birthday !

10:00 pm  
Blogger Hannatu said...

Happy birthday! I could almost taste the chocolate in the cake. Yum!

3:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Amanda,

Firstly, happy birthday, all the best.
I am overseas student at the moment researching about graffiti in Perth.Are you still involved in this field?
i really need your help about this topic as i seen your discussion in "wetcanvas.com"
could you email me at rommy01@student.uwa.edu.au

thank you very much

best,
rommy

9:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!:-)

11:01 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thank you all for your comments and wishes! I appreciate them a lot, because I was away for my birthday only my family wished me a 'hippy bathday' and no friends remembered so it was so nice of you all to comment. : )

7:11 pm  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Happy Belated Birthday & Bathday hehe :)

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger