2005-01-21

Christmas in J......anuary

Last night we had Christmas Day. Well Christmas Night. Well, a belated Christmas night. We had the food, the crackers, the candy canes, the gingerbread house, the christmas decorated paper plates and yes, even the presents. The reason? No, not because of my culture or religious beliefs, because my parents only arrived from PNG this week and so we (thats my hubby and I and my brother and his wife) thought we'd wait till they got here to celebrate it properly. It was a lot of fun and even involved a secret guest (which turned out to be my Aunty from Adelaide). It was quite a feat too, we had my brother and his wife from Victoria, my Aunty from SA, my parents from PNG and the rest of us from WA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger