2005-03-31

Patrick

I'm auditing a unit on Church History at Trinity Theological College where my hubby studies full time. My class was Tuesday afternoon and amongst the piles of information taught I learnt a little about Patrick (born in 385) otherwise known as St Patrick. I was so impressed with his missionary endeavours and I had no idea about him previously (apart from the fact that there's a St Patrick's Day - 17 March). I was impressed with the way that he felt so strongly called by God to go to Ireland to preach the gospel. As a person involved in missionary work, it's always a great reminder that God doesn't change and he still works in the same way, calling us to work for him in a specific way, sometimes for a set time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger