2005-04-26

Meeting with a Mentor = hard work!

Today I met with a mentor for the first time and she wanted to know all about me. In an hour I was able to tell my life story and it went a bit like this:

4 Christian Schools
2 Years at Bible College (in Sydney)
2 Years at TAFE (Secretarial and Art)
3 Years working (Chuck in a world trip and short-term missions trip to Belgium)
6 Months in the UK
1 Year in Africa
3 Years at Uni (BA Arts - vis Art)

Other stats included:
9 Years Married (but 13yrs together)
6 Years of Leading Youth Groups
5 Years of Leading Girls Brigade
14 Countries visited

Amazing when you look at it like that. Not trying to blow my own horn btw, I think it's valuable to see where the time has gone. Anyone worked out how old I am yet?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

You've been very busy haven't you? :)

I got tired just reading a post about all the stuff you've done. You must be exhausted.

9:36 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

LOL, yes, I finally had some time and patience to try to improve the blog a bit and I'm enjoying it too! Thanks for taking the time to read it all!

9:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon you are some where in your early 20's .... he he he.

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger