2005-05-16

A Quiz Night and a Kid's Club

What a busy weekend that was. I organised a quiz night at our church for Saturday night (only a little one) which centred around missions as a theme. It was good fun and went well. Then Sunday morning I shared at a church north of the river about SIM. This also went well. I did the missions spot in the service and then went out when the kids did for their chidren's church which I ran for the morning. It was a nice change from the usual youth crowds I talk to . The kids were great, I showed them some things we'd brought back from Africa and explained that they make things out of what they can find in Africa a lot of the time and don't use much machinery. One bright 8 year old remarked 'wow! Imagine what they could do if they had technology!'. Smart kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger