2005-05-02

Go to a Wedding and the Dog gets a cough!

We spent all of Saturday at a wedding. Well, we left home at around 9.30am and got home at 1.30am the next morning! It was a good wedding, the bride was of course beautiful, the speeches of course went too long and the bridesmaids were gorgeous too. The result of this wedding? My sausage dog has a cough and a sore throat. How are these connected you ask? The poor little dog was locked in the house alone for the whole time we were out and we think she probably barked a lot. I haven't heard her bark since we left! Needless to say, I gave her a lemon and honey drink so I hope she'll be ok.
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is usch a silly sausage. You should try giving here some milk. Worked for my dog :-)

4:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger