2005-07-13

Ahhh, the Ante-natal Classes

We went to our first one last night! I must admit that ever since I lived with a pregnant woman years ago I have been put off going to these classes. She came home with stories of videos they showed her and her hubby of deliveries and C-sections etc... and I wasn't looking forward to it.
I suppose it wasn't too bad. We did learn some things. My only complaint (and this seems really dumb) is that I had to sit on a beanbag in front of Michael who got to sit on a chair. For some reason the lady in charge must think that a beanbag is comfy for a 6 month pregnant person. It's not. Oh well. Only five classes to go and so far no traumatic birth videos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

These mid-wives love their bean bags. Maybe they get a bulk discount on them.

11:05 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hmmm, I wouldn't be surprised.

12:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger