2005-09-28

Birth Announcement

Just thought I'd put a post on here to announce the birth of our gorgeous little daughter. She was born by C Sect on Sept 20th. We called her Keziah Rose Ainsley Hunt. We love the name Keziah, Rose is a family name, Ainsley is the last name of Michael's foster parents and then Hunt is ours. She was 7.4lb and has lovely light brown hair and navy blue eyes. She has her father's expressions and her grandmother's eyes! Not sure what she has of mine yet, maybe she'll be arty! Not sure how often I'll get to post in the next few weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger Garth said...

Fantastic news. I will show my ignorance and ask if she is your first?

6:52 am  
Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

Congratulations. I look forward to all the baby stories when you find a moment to post.

6:53 am  
Blogger Brad said...

Brilliant news! Congratulations Amanda. Enjoy every moment. She sounds gorgeous

3:26 pm  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

congratulations Amanda.

11:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger