2005-10-12

No Egg on God's Face!

I have been wondering and praying about why I haven't received a hoard of registrations for the camp that I'm running in under two weeks time and my initial thought was 'if there are no campers, then there will be egg on God's face', which is a really bad thing to think (but I'm being honest). I thought, 'nah, there's never egg on God's face, he's always in control' and then the Lord gave me this verse:
Isaiah 48:11 'For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another.'
I know that no matter what happens, the Lord is in control. Even if I do get under 10 people come along, it's definately quality not quanitity that's important. I'm still praying for 30 people but I know that the Lord is in control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger