2005-11-04

Schapelle is Still There

I was just wondering if we've forgotten poor Schapelle Corby sitting in her Bali prison. She pops up on the news every now and then but I don't hear a lot of banter about her much nowadays. I check out an unofficial website for her every couple of days called schapelle.info and it seems to have a pretty good update of news on her case. You can still send her a letter or card at this address:
Schapelle Corby
C/- LPM Kerobokan Jl.
Tangkuban Perahu Kerobokan,
Denpasar 80117 Bali, INDONESIA
The site run by her sister Mercedes is also updated regularly and can be found here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I must admit i have almost forgotten about Schapelle. Thanks for the info and the sites.

7:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, it's Thomas...thanks for the comment. I'm doing pretty well. I've almost completed the training for my commercial pilot's license! I just got a digital camera so I will be emailing pics out soon :)

7:26 am  
Blogger Keasty said...

Yeah... I think I have this hang up... is she guilty or not? We try to work out in our minds if the person is guilty. Like Lindy Chamberlain. Thanks for the post Amanda, I'll slip back every now and then, and I always like to leave a short message.

4:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger