2005-11-01

Chicken Treat

On Sunday night there was a very loud knock on the door. I was home alone so I generally don't answer the door after hours unless I know who it is. Anyway, I got half way down the passage when a group of voices yelled out 'Chicken Treat'! My first thoughts were, 'who on earth is dropping by and giving me Chicken Treat to eat?' (for those non WA-ites, Chicken Treat is a local fast food company like Red Rooster). It took me a good minute to work out that the voices were'nt yelling out 'Chicken Treat' at all, they were calling 'Trick or Treat!'. Now I know for sure that my pregnancy brain is still the same!(if you don't know what that is, ask any woman who's had a baby).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

I can identify with that. Pauline thought the same thing when she heard some kids at our door yesterday afternoon.

3:45 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

LOL! Funny thing is, Sunday night wasn't even Halloween and the cheeky kids came back for a second round last night!

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger