2006-01-07

What's On Your Desk?


I thought it would be interesting to see how my desk compares to other bloggers desks. Mine is about half neat half messy, depending on the day. Here are some of the items on my desk:


Two candy canes

Paul Coleman Trio CD bought off ebay

Mobile
Watercolour sketchpad

Drink Bottle

Set of Norman Rockwell Cards bought off ebay

Variety of stationery

Empty lolly jar

Two cup coasters, one from PNG and one from Canada that says 'Moose Xing'.

Bunnings gift card

Various post-it notes with messages, some relevant, some need chucking!


What's on your desk?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

I have different items on my desk at different times...but right now, I have a Bible, a few books, mobile, bible, diary and a few CD's...and of course my laptop (which is always on my desk).

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger