2006-02-21

Hi From Sydney

I've just had my first opportunity to get onto the web so I thought I'd do a quick post. Been in Sydney since Wednesday last week and it's been pretty full on but really great. We're enjoying the meetings we're having with SIM which is our orientation into our new role. Sydney weather hasn't been too bad but then we've been inside most of the time! I saw on the news that Perth is 39C with storms today so I'm glad we're not there! Anyway, I'm still here. Missed out on Illustration Friday and Photo Friday this week, oh well. No piccies until I get back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

Wow. You're sure going to have a lot to tell us when you get a chance to post again.

I'm looking forward to seeing some new posts soon.

10:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger