2006-03-06

Painting and Detail

I was far too worn out to write about our office progression the other day so I'll fill you in now. Friday was a really practical day at our new SIM office. Michael and our friend Simon put up curtain rods, hooks and other bits and pieces while I painted all 7 pinboards and stained a cupboard/shelf that we're using for the brochures in the doorway. I was pretty worn out Friday night! Anyway, our commissioning service and office dedication is only a week away now so the room is almost ready. If you're in Perth and you'd like to come along to our commissioning service, just drop me a line and I'm happy to send you the details.

Yes, it's a picture of a pinboard, but I painted it and it looks much better!!!

Our brochure holder - ready to go!

Putting up curtain rods

It's coming along!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

It's really looking great, though I must ask, what are you doing posting at this time of the morning? :)

Unfortunately my excuse for leaving comments at this hour is my beloved stomach ulcer. :(

We have the details of the commissioning service on our fridge and we hope to be there. :)

1:27 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

LOL, I'm always up until around midnight, Kezi has her last bottle for the day around then so I get a heap of stuff done between 8 and 12. Sorry to hear that the ulcer is still there.

Thank you (in advance) for coming along to our commissioning, we're encouraged that you are so supportive. : )

9:08 am  
Blogger Corry said...

Your efforts are really paying off. It looks so nice and cozy. It's clear it's done with love and care:-)

God's Grace.

7:22 pm  
Blogger audrey` said...

Yeah!

I agree with Corry :)

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger