2006-04-22

Discouragement

Discouragement is something that can really eat away at me. I find that if I let it creep in, eventually I'm grumpy and snappy and pretty useless for ministry. I must admit that when our projector was stolen yesterday we decided that we wouldn't let it affect us and we would get on with the task at hand. Hmmm, well it did affect me. I couldn't get to sleep last night because I was thinking about who would have stolen the projector and wondering if they're enjoying the SIM DVD that was in the bag. That made me tired this morning and a real grump. I've decided to start again tomorrow, put it aside and committ the whole thing to God and leave it there. Oh and we did get to speak to some people at the Convention today which was a bonus.

Photo: Michael standing at our display

3 Comments:

Blogger Hannatu said...

I'm sorry about your projector. I know how it is to say you won't let it bother you, but when your mind is at rest you realize just how much it is bothering you. Your mural is great, though!

4:45 am  
Blogger Corry said...

Oh I am so with you on this! It's so much easier said then done to not let it get to you.
I am sorry about your projector. May God work in that person's heart to bring it back.

God's Grace.

8:35 pm  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm praying that it's just out on loan... that curiosity or boredom, or whatever will cause the folks who have it to play the SIM DVD... and be changed!!

10:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger