2006-05-17

About Time...


I did a family update. My family all live up there in Papua New Guinea and are missionaries with New Tribes Mission. My brother and his wife (and my nephew) only had their crate of belongings arrive last week (they arrived in PNG at the end of December) and you can read about it here on their blog .

My parents (their blog is here) are working hard in their roles up there. Dad runs the Tribal Resource Centre (if you want to know more about that just ask and I'll elaborate) and Mum works in the Finance office. It was hard having mother's day without mum here but I know that she's doing something very important in PNG.

Pic: My brother Johnathan and his wife Candy with my nephew Malachi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger