2006-05-06

Loosening Up

There are times when I really need to loosen up. I can be one of those mothers who is strict with the bub's routine and gets frustrated when it goes out the window. That happened this weekend with a late night dinner and a lunch get together today.

Truth be told I'm not really sure how else to be. I don't have many friends who have babies and my parents and brother and sister-in-law live overseas so it can be hard to know if I'm doing things 'right' (ok, I know there isn't a right way but you know what I mean).

Anyway, in the end little Kez was still fed, she eventually slept (the photo shows an attempt to get her to sleep today) and she even managed to giggle a bit inbetween! I feel totally exhausted though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger