2006-07-12

More Art-Stitch

I've been busy at work doing more of my art-stitch creations lately. In fact, I've put away a lot of the other mediums I use to try to get as many of these done as possible. I want to make sure that when I think of an opportunity to sell them (or one surfaces) I've got a nice supply to start selling. I think I'm up to my 31'st tag so far. I figured I'll sell them for around $7 Australian and see how I go. All profits from the sale of these will go to help out the SIM HOPE for AIDS project that can be found here.

Here's a pic of the collection, minus a couple more I've done since then:


And some closeups:


5 Comments:

Blogger AndieB said...

Well I want to buy some!!! Let me know when you want to start selling them

3:55 am  
Blogger sherry said...

Way cool, Amanda! Abstract placement can be difficult and you've got a really good eye. These are terrific!

1:15 pm  
Blogger Corazon Latino said...

They look great! Love the colours and textures. I'd definately buy some.

10:50 pm  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Wow they are absolutely pretty. Good on you Amanda! :)

1:26 pm  
Blogger Corry said...

Such a talent!

God's Grace.

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger