2006-08-22

Sickness

I've been a bit slow in blogging lately. The reason for this is that our household has been full of sickness for around a month now. I got a cold three weeks ago and then Keziah got it. She got over that one and I didn't and then a week and a half later she got another one. I'm still trying to get over the initial cold and I think it's turned into a sinus thingy now! Michael's got one too. So far this winter I've had 2, Keziah's had 3 and Michael's up to his third I think. Please pray for our health. It really affects everything, our life, ministry and studies..

3 Comments:

Blogger AndieB said...

I just prayed for you and your family...Gob bless you and have a speedy recovery

10:23 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks for your prayers. It just seems to be dragging out for ages. We all seemed to get a better nights sleep last night!

11:34 am  
Blogger Hannatu said...

Amazing how yucky a cold can make you feel. I hope you'll all feel better soon. I love the photo with the human limbs behind the tree! I could see it was two people, but would never have dreamt it was four.

2:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger