2006-11-10

Polyclarific

I've been busy, busy, busy lately with experimenting with Polyclay and I'm about ready to start a sellin'. I've not priced anything yet but very soon I will be posting with prices on here. Most of the money raised from the polyclay beads and pendants will go towards our support with the exception of the little people beads which will send funds to SIM's HOPE for Aids projects.

Here's a few more examples of what I've been up to:

Pins...
Letting the glaze dry by pinning them into a tissue box!

Pendants...Beads....More Beads....and my new experiment.....miniatures....

Toast with Lemon Butter

Lemon Meringue Pie

4 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

Those are beautiful!

2:41 am  
Blogger Corazon Latino said...

Such a cool idea. What fun they look.

5:26 am  
Blogger Cha said...

They do look fantastic. I love the miniatures. The little turtles are cute too.

6:19 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks! Glad you like them!

10:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger