2006-11-01

Another Meme

Borrowed from corazon-latino's blog:

1. What is your occupation? Missionary - SIM WA's co-Ministry Director

2. What color are you socks right now? Black

3. What are you listening to right now? the whirr of the server and my daughter breathing

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Cornflakes

5. Can you drive a manual? Yeah

6. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Turquoise - just like that colour

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A market research guy

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I copied it!

9. How old are you today? 31

10. Favorite drinks? Tea, Lemon Lime and Bitters

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennis or cricket

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep















13. Pets? Rabbit - Alphie, Unnamed Weird Budgie (pictured) and 3 Weiros

14. Favorite food? Corn, Bananas, Spring rolls, white chocolate

15. What was the last movie you watched? Bits of 50 First Dates

16. Favourite holiday? I know this is American for Seasonal Celebration Day but here in Australia it means 'favourite trip' - so my fav trip was Tasmania in 2003/4 (pic: Perth, Tasmania)

















17. What do you do to vent anger? Mumble

18. What were your favorite toys as a kid? Sadly my Barbies but also Strawberry Shortcake dolls

19. What are is your favorite, Autumn or spring? Spring

20. Hugs or kisses? Depends who it is

21. Cherry or blueberry? Neither

22. Do you want your friends to copy this? If they want

23. Who is the most likely to respond? Maybe Texas Lass

24. Who is least likely to respond? My Dad

25. Living arrangements? Renting my parents house (pic right)












26. When was the last time you cried? Not sure - maybe when my daughter pulled herself up using my hair - brought tears to my eyes

27. What is on the floor of your wardrobe? Shoes, dust

28. What did you do last night? Made yet MORE millefiori beads (see my last post), watched 20 to 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger