2005-10-18

21 and Counting

21, that's how many people I now have signed up for the SIM Seize The Day Missions Info 'Camp' this weekend. I had to adjust the program so that there would be a Saturday only program (no camp) as there just wasn't enough people for the whole weekend but that's ok, I'm not in control of these things, God is.

21 is pretty amazing considering I had around 6 only 5 days ago. God is good and he's faithful. I've learnt a great lesson in what success really is, it's being faithful to what God has asked you to do and leaving it up to him to act.

This is the saying that I've stuck by for many years now:
"Dare you go where the Holy Spirit leads and leave the consequenses up to Him".

2 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

I've still been pushing it on the radio. Should I continue and call it a one day workshop or seminar?

6:36 am  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Good on you Amanda. Great insight!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger