2006-05-20

How Well Do You Know Me?


I was thinking today that there are things that not even my closest friends seem to know about me so I thought I'd see if you can guess the answers to these questions:

1. My favourite type of shop to shop in is.....
a) a clothes shop b) a thrift (op) shop c) an art store

2. My favourite reality TV show is.....
a) Survivor b) Big Brother c) The Apprentice

3. My favourite lollies are.....
a) Boiled sweets b) chocolate bullets c) marshmallows

4. True or False, I'm really good at maths?

5. True or False, I really don't like things made overseas?

Just a silly thing I thought I'd do to see if I'm showing my real self on here. Even if you don't know, have a guess for fun.

Pic: Acrylic self-portrait by me

4 Comments:

Blogger True Blue said...

1. Your favourite type of shop to shop in is an art store

2. Your favourite reality TV show is Survivor

3. Your favourite lollies are chocolate bullets

4. You're not good at maths

5. You're perfectly happy to buy things made overseas

Good luck, me.

11:31 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

True Blue, you got ALL five right. Scratch and smell sticker for you! Thanks for having a go!

11:39 pm  
Blogger audrey` said...

WOW!

This is so fun, Amanda :)

2:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks a lot, True. Now you've given everyone a cheat sheet. :D

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger