2006-07-03

Go! Reachout


I attended the first Go! Reachout meeting today that I've been to since before Keziah was born. Last year I was on the committee up until about 2 months before she was born and then the actual conference was the weekend (2 days) before she was born so I only attended one meeting. Both Michael and I went to today's meeting and Keziah sat on my knee or played on the carpet the whole time!

Go! Reachout is a a missions specific weekend for young people in Western Australia. If you go to the website (clicky the link above) you can find out about the speakers and location etc... The weekend's focus is completely on missions and reaching out overseas and here in Australia.

4 Comments:

Blogger An Ordinary Christian said...

what does mean not to leave to God the results when the Holy Spirit led us in?

7:56 am  
Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

Hey Amanda, we have gO! here in Victoria too :)

http://www.hesaidgo.info/

I will be serving in leading a workshop and being the MC this year.

10:05 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hi Kitty, yes I think it's the same thing, originating from Reachout in NSW.

3:01 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

an ordinary Christian - it means to trust him and take the steps that he guides us to.

3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger