2007-01-07

19 Items for Sale

I have been busy listing on my Etsy Shop and there are now 19 items for sale. These range from necklaces to pins to miniatures. The prices on the shop page are in US dollars. If you are a local and would like to buy anything there, please contact me as I am happy to negotiate!

I am starting to wonder if I will sell anything as I've had things listed on there for a few weeks and no takers. Perhaps my prices are too high or perhaps it's just because of the busy Christmas/NY time (or maybe people just don't like what they see!!). If you think my prices are too high, please leave a comment as this is one area I'm not the best at. I know people are looking though as some items have had over 50 views!!!

Pic: Miniature train listed in my Etsy shop.

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnathan, Candy, Malachi & Ty Burns said...

hey amanda, would you be able to send over with your mum 2 trains, a hamburger, well actually a selection so that I can have them made into a necklace. Let me know how much I owe you.

Thanks

9:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just now read this posting, and went on over to Etsy. What perfectly adorable works of art! You have a great heart and eye for beauty.

I also read on about the Australian who is imprisoned in Indonesia. One asks why!!!

I appreciate you.
Carol Wilson
I have to sign in as anonymous, because since i switched to beta.blogger, they are treating me mean and won't accept comments from me on other sites.

12:24 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Awwww, thanks Carol, glad you liked my little creations. Yes, its awful what's happened to Schapelle.

4:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger