2007-02-03

Some New Additions

I have added some new things for sale on my Etsy and WAHMania stores and thought I'd review them here. I will most likely try to do a review of this sort once a week. My polymer clay-ing is taking over my blog so I need to find a way to limit it. Anyway, there are more new items than those listed here but these are some of my favourites.

Thong/Flip Flop Pendant

First up is this thong, ok I've had to call it a flip flop seeing as many of the Etsy customers are from the USA.This OOAK (one of a kind) flip flop pendant is made from polymer clay. There is no other like it. The flip flop is 1.5" or 4cm long and 1/2" or 1.5cm long. The realistic look comes from the use of transparent clay and there is even a tread imprint on the bottom. If you look closely you will see little toe and heel imprints. This pendant comes unstrung and has a 2mm hole on through the side of the heel. The top is finished off with a coat of varnish.
For sale here.

Spoons

Set of four very unique spoons created using polymer clay and finished off with a varnish. These are OOAK although similar spoons can be ordered. These are stainless steel teaspoons, meant to be treated as you would any decorative spoon. They are funcional but not dishwasher safe. A set of instructions will be sent with them when purchased. For sale here .


Elegant Candy Earrings

Lovely set of earrings, created using polymer clay. The beads on this set were handmade by myself. Each earring is 2" long (5cm)and have been created using gold plated stems and gold coloured french hooks. These are one of a kind, never to be repeated. For sale here.


Blue, White & Silver Leaf Earrings

Lovely set of earrings, created using polymer clay. The beads on this set were handmade by myself and include silver leaf. Each earring is 2" long (5cm)and have been created using gold plated stems and gold coloured french hooks. These are one of a kind, never to be repeated. For Sale here.

If you are in Australia and would like to buy something off the Etsy site, please contact me if you would like the currency conversion done.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Yes, I can do shipping to the UK. When I did the shipping originally the prices from
Australia were horrendous but now I've worked out a cheaper way. If you would like to purchase them, just go through the etsy site and I will send an adjusted invoice to you. : )

9:23 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

I've emailed you Suzy, thanks for ordering! : )

11:23 pm  
Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

Your work is lovely!

Thanks so much for dropping by our place! It will be great to have you at the party. Thanks for donating a prize!

I am a bit behind on the prize listings - trying to keep up with them :) I will hopefully have yours up tonight...

3:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger