2005-08-22

It's Nice To Have a Reason

I'm the kind of person who finds it hard to do anything without a purpose. What I mean is, I can't just go and enjoy a day of painting (canvases!) unless I know what I'm going to do with them afterwards. This principle seems to apply to most things including shopping, cooking and reading. I'm strange I know! Anyway, it's been really nice to have these cards to paint and have a real purpose in the exercise. It's nice to be creative again with what I spent three years gaining a degree in!! It's also nice to know that I can put the pencil or brush down for 6 months and still pick it up again when I need to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

good on you Amanda. I agree with you completely, it's truly great to have a reason for what you do.

10:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger