2005-08-14

To The Printer!

So, my cards have gone to the printer now! I can't wait to get them back. There will be 4 images to choose from so a set of four cards will be $AU9.50 (including postage and more if you ordered more than four cards)and so on. I'll be painting into each card a little with watercolour.
I have a paypal account so I can take orders from anywhere:
That would equal around $US10.50 per set of four cards (including postage and more if you ordered more than four cards) and 6.00 UK Pounds per set of 4 cards (including postage and more if you ordered more than four cards).
I was wondering if anyone out there who reads this would be likely to order cards (I will provide proper images on here when I get them back from the printer)? All money raised from these cards will go to the SIM Niger Food Relief Project.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

I'd grab a pack or two.

Perhaps we should talk about what you're doing on-air. I think it'd be a great way to focus attention on what's happening as well as the broader issue of finding ways to help in such situations.

What do you think?

8:27 am  
Blogger Brad said...

Well done Amanda. I'd love to purchase a pack.

11:12 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks guys for your interest! I got the cards from the printer yesterday and sat there and painted into a few of them last night so they'll be ready soon!

Rodney - sure, I'd love to chat about them on air. Maybe a phone interview if that's possible(due to my current 'condition').

8:46 am  
Blogger Garth said...

I hope you do the phone interview! The situation needs as much coverage as it can get. I might but some cards to put away for Christmas.

7:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger