2006-03-28

Little Hat

Knitted this little hat over two nights (I get interrupted a lot!). It's tiny and it's for a couple we know and their newborn (her name starts with C). I'm pretty pleased with it as I'm usually useless at following patterns.

Not much of a pattern person really, I hate the idea of using someone elses design or idea and prefer to make it my own (like adding the C). I've always been like that, only like to be creative if it's unique. I think that's the difference between art and craft. Art to me has a more unique or original sense to it and craft can mean that you follow a pattern or a step by step guide. Anyway, I'm rambling. So here's the little beanie (or touk I think if you're Canadian):


3 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cheng said...

awwww this is such a pretty hat Amanda. You're soooo talented sis -you can not only paint creative and lovely pictures, and I see you can knit such a patterned hat. I admire your gift very much!

8:35 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks Kitty, it wasn't too hard this one. I appreciate your comments : )

9:08 am  
Blogger Corry said...

That is so cute! I admire your patience in doing this. I tried knitting and it took alot of sweat and tears (no blood, hehe) to even finish it! You are really multi-talented!

God's Grace.

10:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger