2006-03-08

Malachi's Felt Book

It's my nephew's 1st birthday this month. I can't believe how quickly time has gone, it seems like only yesterday that I was holding him when he wasn't yet an hour old! I made him a felt book just like the one I made for my daughter Keziah and hopefully it will arrive in time in PNG. Here are some shots of what I made. Each page is hand sewn cos I can't use a machine! Each page is original and copyrighted and the theme is Australia so he grows up knowing a bit about Australia.


3 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

Amanda, after having used a sewing-machine for years and years and knowing how much work is involved in doing it by hand, the word "astonishing" only comes close to expressing my appreciation for your accomplishment!

God's Grace.

1:14 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

These are wonderful!

2:33 pm  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Thanks for your comments, glad you like them they were fun to do and yes, I have a callous on my finger from the needle!!!

12:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger