2006-11-21

Generosity

There are some very giving people in this world. I met a lady named Roz through the Schapelle Corby supporters site. Roz generously put together an albumn of supporters and has sent it to Schapelle this year. We have a page in there too and you can view it here. We are on pages 8 and 9.

I mentioned on the supporters site that I was hoping to receive Schapelle's new book 'Schapelle Corby, My Story' as a Christmas or Birthday gift this year and Roz offered to send her copy over to me as she'd read it already. What a lovely lady. Roz has an online scrapbooking shop so pop in and have a look! Thanks Roz!!

I'll be writing about my impressions of the book sometime in the future, it was written by Schapelle herself so it should be an interesting read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I look forward to hearing your thoughts Amanada. I am still awaitng the arrival of my copy. It is not available in Canada so I had to order online which I did. Now I sit and wait "patiently."

I agree with the props for Roz...a truly remarkable woman!

Take care!
Michelle

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger