2007-02-22

I have been featured


I've been featured on a brand new forum as their first spotlight on a seller. The forum is called 'diy divas' and the feature can be found here. If you want to take a peek then go ahead! If you are a person who makes things by hand, not just for selling but for yourself then this forum might be for you. It has categories including home decor, cooking, art, craft and more. Kristin is the owner of this new forum and she is an Etsy seller just like me. Her shop can be found here. She sells all sorts of jewelery supplies including beads so take a peek if this is your forte.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

thats cool that your donating a prize, and I did brows the article about your creations, and then your site, what I couldn't find was those bags pitured here. I'm assuming they are beads? I would like to know more.

10:45 am  
Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

Hi Michelle, these bags of mixed beads are found on my wahmania store (click the link in the sidebar). Thanks for browsing the article! : )

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger