2007-02-23

IF - 'Communication'

Haven't entered in Illustration Friday for a while but this week's topic is something I can enter so here's mine.
I did this for some literacy work in Niger for SIL while we were there with SIM. They are sitting and writing which is a big form of communication. I have had some of these illustrations made into cards which I painted with watercolours. All proceeds from the sale of the cards goes to SIM's work in Niger. Those are for sale on my Etsy site here.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Great job on the topic! I think it's wonderful you do this for charity!

12:26 am  
Blogger Kathleen Rietz said...

Hi Amanda...I like your drawing a lot, but I also really like your beads and jewelry that you are making and sellig for charity. I am a Christian, too. It is nice to see someone making positive art with a purpose to help others in the world. Best to you.

2:03 am  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Nice work Amanda! :-)

12:43 am  
Blogger Michelle Lana said...

Cool drawing.

5:14 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

great line work!

5:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger