2007-02-23

Where's Charlie?

I have a new competition going in my wahmania shop. Here's the competition text:

Somewhere in my shop is a teeny tiny version of Charlie (my avatar).
He could be anywhere and he could be a different colour.
The first person to find Charlie will receive 20% off any item in my shop. Please PM me if you find him.
biggrin.gif Happy Hunting!

In order to enter this competition, go to my Polyclarific wahmania store start Charlie Hunting amongst every photo I've got. He's very tiny and hidden there somewhere. Once you find him either email me or go to the Wahmania forums and register, then send me a private message.

So, what does Charlie look like? He's the guy up the top of this post!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Corry said...

You have a really nice store, girl! :-)

I finally did it and opened one for my drawings. The store is called Scribbles.
I sure would like your feedback. :-) Thanks.

Have a blessed Sunday.

God's Grace.

9:35 pm  
Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Charlie's so cute!! What a fun game. :)

4:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger