2007-03-04

One Day Left for my Survey and Auction

For those of you who are still interested in filling out my short (8 question) survey, you have just one day left. The survey is all about the handmade items in my shop as well as some general feedback about pricing, shipping and favourites. I would appreciate all the feedback I can muster so if you are so inclined, please take a peek at my shops and then wander over to survey monkey for the survey.

My Etsy Store

My Wahmania Store

Click here to take survey

I am also having an Auction at my Wahmania store for one set of Hamburger Earrings. The bidding starts at $5.00 (Aussie) and the auction is open until tomorrow night (Aussie time). I normally have these earrings going for $10.00 so this is a bargain!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger