2007-03-09

Polyclarific Highlight Time

Time to highlight some of the things for sale in my shops again. These have all been recently updated or listed.
Art-Stitch is back!


Photo 1: Funky Aqua Pear Gift Tag.
Photo 2: The selection that is available in my store

Last year I created 50 individual gift tags which were my own design. Each one was different and each one was hand stitched. I've been selling them one way or another for a few months and now there are only around 12 left. All profits from the sale of these goes towards SIM's work with HOPE for AIDS. These nifty little tags have a clear pocket on the reverse side in which you can put either a message for someone or your name and addres (and use it as a luggage tag). They can also be used a bookmarks. You can purchase these in my Etsy store here.

Sweet Heart Earrings

These little earrings are cute and sweet. They are about 1cm square, I have 5 pairs available. There are none like these anywhere as I made these including the millefiori beads. They are available in my Aussie store Polyclarific at Wahmania.

Heart Stitch Markers

These little stitch markers are great if you're a knitter (not much use I expect if you're not!). They come in the set of four you see and are for sale in my Etsy store.

I have recently listed funky paint tube earrings, rainbow earrings, rainbow stitch markers and a pretty millefiori beaded bracelet in purple and white. Just click the links if you'd like to take a look. Thanks for looking!

I also do custom orders so if you'd like something special, let me know.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Friday

  • My WishList
  • Powered by Blogger